Friday, January 13, 2012

Scott Henderson - Again-derson! Friday fun




Man am I am fan of this cat's playing. Here is Scott Henderson playing the title tracks from two of his albums. I am particularly a fan of his monstrous Strat tone! Between 94 & 2002 he released three 'blues' albums - Dog Party, Tore Down House & Well to the Bone. If you are a fan of the Blues style and you like severely GREAT guitarists, then these albums should be in your collection.

So grab a cold one, turn em up loud, and ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. If you like Scott you should check out his protege, Shane Theriot. If you like funk, rock, blues, jazz and bit o' shred tastefully stirred into a cajun gumbo of groovin goodness then you will be rewarded. His latest solo album, Dirty Power is my favorite. I find him to be more accessible than Henderson primarily because I am just a fan of his Meters-like grooves.

    ReplyDelete