Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Song for your Seasonal pleasure

cover art: Gary O'Brien


I just wanted to take a minute to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays - whatever your preference : ) This time of year, it is good to share with those around you some good vibes. So through the magic of the interwebs here are my best 1's and 0's to you and yours.

Each year, a local studio puts out a Christmas CD called "Figgy Pudding". It is a fun-filled project with lots of different contributors - of which I am one. Here is my track from this year's CD. It is a rendition (an extremely loose one!) of Jingle Bells ... We titled it "Slay Ride". It's on my myspace page so head over and give it a listen:

http://www.myspace.com/jeremygreenspage

The song features Rahlen Sullaphen on bass, Rob Brown on the kit for your smashing pleasure. Two wonderfully skilled players whom I have the privilege of working with. Thanks boys!

A Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment